Monday, April 13, 2009

Week #14

Monday: 8-12
Tuesday: 12-6
Wednesday: 8-2
Thursday: 12-6
Friday: 8-1

27 subtotal hours...371/400 total hours

Last week, my main objective was Little League Opening Day Ceremonies which will begin Saturday of this week. Opening day is a big day for the SwampDogs to promote kids camp, get teams for "Field of Dreams", and just to advertise our opening day which is May 27th. I contacted local rec centers to get the exact times to when their ceremonies start. Majority of the little leagues begin around 8-10. Other summer interns are coming to help us out to go to different locations around the Fayetteville area. Things that will be passed out at opening day will be Kids Camp flyers, a few giveaways, and mascot appearances. Another objective that I have now is to get the newsletter together to be sent on constant contact. The newsletter is called SwampNotes. I also sold 700 dollars worth of season tickets. My first season ticket sell of the year. I went on sponsorship meetings as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment