Thursday, April 23, 2009

LAST WEEK

Monday: 9-12
Tuesday: 1-5
Wednesday: 8-6 CPL Meeting

17 subtotal hours..........416 hours

This is my last blog entry for my internship with the Fayetteville SwampDogs. It is unbelievable how much you can learn within 16 weeks of being around an organization. Since the SwampDogs we in their off season, I got to see and participate in the behind the scene functions of the business of the SwampDogs. To make a positive out of a negative, it was good to witness these events during the economic times that we are now living in. The SwampDogs will survive these rough times because they took the initiative to go out there and keep fighting and not sit down and wait for some financial reward to be brought into their hands. Like all teams that make a profit in sports during these times, corporate sponsors had to leave their commitment due to the economy. Its tough, but eventually like all recessions the economy will revive at some point. I was given so many tasks and I appreciate how the SwampDogs' staff pushed me to everything out of me while I was there. The SwampDogs are a great team to work for and they take pride in what they do and how they do it. I appreciate the opportunity to work for a team of this nature and will take this hands on experience into the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment