Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week #3

Hours:
Monday: 8-2
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: 8-2
Thursday: 8-10
Friday: 8-2

subtotal 20 hours........68/400 total hours

Week #3 was a pretty busy week for me. As each week passes by, more and more different tasks keep popping up. I'm in charge of getting promotional material together for the 2009 Cumberland County High School Showcase game and the 2009 Fayetteville SwampDogs Kids Camp. I made flyers for the events and sent out e-mails to prospective campers and players for the showcase game. I was on Microsoft Excel a lot making tons of data bases for medical info for the players, the camp, the showcase, and other excel spreadsheets. Like the past two weeks, I met more business owners at meetings to sell sponsorships. I'm learning how to market and promote better when going to businesses to build partnerships. The SwampDogs are looking for long term sponsorships so they can grow through out Fayetteville. Also, I browsed the internet to find promotional door hangers that can be used in the summer when there are games. I had to contact the SID's at the schools who failed to send me there head shots for the online roster on our website. I called the secretary at Cumberland County schools athletic office to ask when the next athletic director's meeting is so the owner of the SwampDogs can talk to the athletic directors about the high school showcase game. I believe there is a ton more ahead of me and I'm learning so many different things each and every day at the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment