Monday, March 16, 2009

Week #10

Monday: 8-12, 2-5
Tuesday: 1-5
Wednesday:9-4
Thursday: 1-6
Friday: 8-3

32 subtotal hours......256 hours/400 total hours


Each week gets busier and busier as the season approaches. My main duty now is the High School All Star Game. There are other minor details that I will do, but the All-Star game is beginning to be something that I will be in charge of setting up. I sent e-mails to all of the head coaches and athletic directors of the two conferences around Cumberland County. Since the name of the All-Star Game is the 2009 Snadhills Senior Showcase it will bring other people from different counties around the area to the ball park. The two forms I sent were a player nomination form and a letter from Darrell about the game. If everything goes right, the game could be good exposure for the SwampDogs and the stadium here. I will start to make phone calls to businesses and ask who handles group outings for their employees. I called many people around the area to gather information for the game. We still need to find a sponsor for the game. Also, I need to call and get in touch with little leagues coaches for our "Field of Dreams" promotoin. That is when the little league team will come out and get discounts at the game and meet the players and run out with the players for the national anthem. I moved clubhouse furniture so we accomodate the college baseball teams that were going to play at the stadium but the games were cancelled due to inclement weather. I was going to help with game day opearations at the field. Other than that, things are going good around here just a lot happening as the season approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment